quarta-feira, março 27, 2013

Reinaldo Lourenço para a Daslu Homem


Inspirado pelo rock'n'roll dos anos 1970 e pelo movimento army, o estilista Reinaldo Lourenço, que pulou esta edição da SPFW, desenvolveu uma coleção especial para a Daslu Homem, que promete peças interessantes com uma silhueta bem ajustada ao corpo.

Pelas cinco fotos disponibilizadas, a coleção vem forte e é principalmente para aquele homem que tem uma silhueta longilínea, já que as peças são bem ajustadas. Sei que moda é diversão, mas bora ter bom senso. Gordinho de skinny fica atarracado, não é bacana! #ficaadica

Aqui, algunslooks da coleção:





***
"Inspired by the rock'n'roll of the 1970s and the army movement, the designer Reinaldo Lourenço, who skipped this edition of SPFW, developed a special collection for Daslu Man that promises interesting pieces with a silhouette snug to the body.
For five photos available, the collection is strong and is mainly for the man who has a silhouette longilínea, since the pieces are well adjusted. I know that fashion is fun, but although having common sense. Chubby skinny is stocky, not cool! # ficaadica (Translation by Google)"

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...


He had said that he wanted her to live "a long and healthy life, with myself and our children." And now he's opening up about just how much of a priority they've become.

"I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big," he said. "I wanted there to be chaos in the house. There's constant chatter in our house, whether it's giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I love it. I love it. I hate it when they're gone. I hate it. Maybe it's nice to be in a hotel room for a day 'Oh, nice, I can finally read a paper.' But then, by the next day, I miss that cacophony, all that life."

But things weren't always so idyllic for Pitt. The actor said he did quite a bit of screwing around before deciding to make a "conscious change" [url=http://www.agoshow.net/2009-All-Star-New-York-Yankees-42-Mariano-Rivera-Blue-Jerseys-20/]2009 All Star New York Yankees 42 Mariano Rivera Blue Jerseys[/url] and get on the right track about a decade ago.

"For a long time I thought I did too much damage drug damage," he ."I was [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Padres-23-Gonalez-Navy-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-42/]Padres 23 Gonalez Navy 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing. I spent years ... off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity.



"It was an epiphany a decision not to squander my opportunities," he added."It was a feeling of, 'Get up.' Because otherwise, what's the point?"

In the article, Pitt also says he thinks he suffers from "prosopagnosia" because he never remembers people or their names, and that's just another reason for him stay at [url=http://www.agoshow.net/2009-All-Star-Philadelphia-Phillies-6-Howard-Red-Jerseys-12/]2009 All Star Philadelphia Phillies 6 Howard Red Jerseys[/url] home.

"So many people hate me because they think I'm disrespecting them," he said. "So I swear [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Mariners-51-Ichiro-red-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-40/]Mariners 51 Ichiro red 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] to God, I took one year where I just said, 'This year, I'm just going [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Phillies-26-Chase-Utley-Road-Cool-Base-Grey-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-84/]Phillies 26 Chase Utley Road Cool Base Grey 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] to cop to it and say to people, "OK, where did we meet?"' But it just got worse. People were more offended. Every now and then someone will give me context and I'll say, 'Thank you for helping me.' But I [tee] more people off. You get this thing, like, 'You're being egotistical. You're being conceited.' But it's a mystery to me, man. I can't grasp a face and yet I come from such a design/aesthetic point of view. I am going to get it tested."

The full interview will be available when the mag hits newsstands May 31.


ALSO:


[url=http://www.gflcentral.org/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=113107&sid=5da619b5d7926c0f1cdf66536494b5c7]more[/url]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin