sábado, janeiro 19, 2013

Andrej Pejic para Jean Paul Gaultier


Figurinha carimbada dos desfiles de Jean Paul Gaultier (todas as fotos aqui), o modelo andrógino Andrej Pejic faz três entradas no desfile para o inverno 2013 do estilista na Semana de Moda de Paris.

Incrível a versatilidade do guri!!!



***
"Personality stamped the shows of Jean Paul Gaultier, the androgynous model Andrej Pejic makes three entries in the fashion show for winter 2013 of the designer in the Fashion Week in Paris. Incredible versatility boy!!! (Translation by Google)

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.

I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my
own blog now ;)
Visit my blog post Orthowiki.Pl

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin